Growth
In 1958, Rabbi Raphael and Rebbetzen Mariette Cymberg succeeded Rabbi Lubofsky, and our membership grew to nearly 700. This growth necessitated larger facilities, leading to the inauguration of a new communal hall and classroom block in 1965, named after founding member Maurice Tillkoff. Reverend Aharon Segal, accompanied by his wife Nechama and their children, joined as full-time Chazan soon after, and in 1969 a satellite minyan was established in Freston Gardens, Cockfosters, which continues to this day.
